Group Counseling Closed Due to COVID-19
BT Professional Care Services provides small group counseling (6-8 people) in the following categories:
- Couples Communication: Get the tools you need to open up communication and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Newlyweds’ Foundations: An open forum to cover the 5 basics (Values, Money, Work, Children and Time) needed to form a solid foundation for a successful relationship. “Fight Rules” to incorporate for appropriate conflict resolution.
- Blended Family: It takes a village! Tools to facilitate communication including family meetings to allow integration for successful relationships when introducing step-parents/BF/GF into the family system.
- Teens Craft & Communication: For ages 13-16, a group dedicated to crafting and discussion of topics related to social media, safety and awareness, “What your parents are right about,” and dating rules.
- Divorce Recovery: Transitioning takes support and this group allows you to network with others, discuss areas of stress such as finances, parenting schedules and dating (or not).
- Ending DV/Co-Dependency Cycles: This group is for victims of co-dependent relationships looking to break the cycle and form healthier relationships.
- Parenting the Teen: Specific for those parents without the teen handbook! A group to discuss issues to learn tools to deal with the rebellion.
- Parenting the Child: Having trouble staying 3 steps ahead of your 4 or 5-year-old? We have ideas for you to apply for appropriate expectations and behavior boundaries.